Onya Bread Bag - Aqua
great for freezer
This Bread Bag measures 41cm long x 27.5cm wide, 16.1in long x 10.8 wide plus a 10cm/3.9in gussett, to allow even high top loaves up to 16cm/6.2in high to fit.
Due to the unique roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten to ensure maximum freshness is maintained by reducing air movement around the bread.
Bread stored in one of these bread bags can last up to 3 months in a frost free freezer and will not sustain freezer burn due to the unique double lining and airtight roll and lock closure.
To clean, you can just pull out the inner lining to dispose of any crumbs and reuse again. We recommend handwashing only, as the metal buckles may get damaged or do damage to the interior of a washing machine.
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Double lined to help lock in freshness
- Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves up to 16cm high
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
- Made from BPA Free, foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- 100% Vegan Friendly
Most fresh bread purchased at a bakery or made at home is preservative free meaning that your loaf will likely only last 2-3 days stored on your bench top before going stale. To preserve your bread for longer it is best to freeze your bread when it is cool but fresh.
Ideally, fresh bread should never be stored in the fridge as this more moist environment can encourage bacteria to form along the surface of the bread forming mold.
Please note: The goal for this reusable bread bag is to be able help people to reduce single use plastic waste when purchasing bread from the baker, not to make bread last longer on the bench top.
- Zero Waste
- Fair Trade
- Australian Made