Eco Max Broom Coconut Palm
Natural fibres! Use as a broom and a rake
The Coconut Palm Broom has the natural strength and flexibility of the centre rib of the palm frond so it can work as a rake and the density of the fibres allows it to sweep like a broom.
The fallen leaves are collected and stripped back to the centre rib. Then these are bound together with coconut fibre rope around a FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified timber pole, caped with a coconut shell. Coconut rope is woven through the ribs to spread them creating the flattened shape. This narrow edge allows the Coconut Palm Broom to be turned sideways to easily sweep edges and between pavers.
You can use this broom to:
– you can rake leaves and twigs without tearing up the grass. Even heavy, wet grass clippings are easy to rake up
– Removing leaf litter from garden beds, even between plants is easy when you turn the broom sideways
– Use like a broom on pebbles and paths with enough density to sweep fine particles
– On rough surfaces, the flexible bristles quickly and easily sweep
– Sweeps doormats and timber decks, turn sideways to get between the boards
– Stays firm and strong when wet and will not disintegrate with heavy use
– It is lightweight and so easy to use
- Zero Waste
- Plastic Free
- Fair Trade