Kuu Konjac Sponge Pink Clay
Pure & Natural Facial Sponge
Suitable for tired, devitalized or sun exposed skin. Use after sun exposure or after any temperature extremes (eg. in and out of air conditioned areas)
Refreshes tired & devitalised skin
- Vegan, organic & cruelty free
- Cleanses & exfoliates the skin
- Made using 100% natural organic Konjac plants
- Use with or without cleanser
- 100% colouring, additive & preservative free
- Biodegradable product & eco packaging
- The ultimate South Korean beauty tool
Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry on a towel hook or similar.
Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
100% natural vegetable product and should last around 6-8 weeks.
Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer