Are you sick and tired of going to your local shop and spending a fortune on fresh sprouts that only last a day or two in your fridge?
Say no more! Grow your own fresh, crunchy, delicious and chemical free sprouts right on your kitchen bench.
Untamed Health sprouts are all organically sourced from local farmers around Australia and are free from: Added Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Artificial Flavours, Preservatives or Colouring, Peanuts, Nuts, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (HVP), Animal By-Products, Artificial Fertilizers and Pesticides, Synthetically Produced Substances, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) and Genetic Engineering (GE). Ensuring you and your family get the healthiest seeds possible.
How to use Mung bean seeds for sprouting
- Before sprouting, rinse thoroughly in fresh water then soak for 12 hours.
- For best results, sow seeds thinly.
- Germination time may vary with temperature.
- Amount per tray / jar: 1.5 tablespoons of seeds.
- Temperature: 18 – 22°C.
- Rinse: Twice daily.
- Ready to eat: After approximately 4 to 5 days.