Lavinia Trade Sandstone Foot File
Natural and long lasting
From the mountainsides of Sweden to you!
This beautiful, effective and gentle foot file is made of Orsa sandstone at a stone masonry in Dalarne, Central Sweden.
- Smooth and soften heels
- A sustainable natural product
- Use the fluted side at the cracked and dry skin on your feet and especially at your heels, immediately after or during bath
- The stone can be washed and scalded if needed
How to use:
- Use the fluted side at the cracked and dry skin on your feet and especially at your heels, immediately after or during bath.
- After using the file a few times the file smooths out stubborn cracks on the heel.
- Finish your bath with a slight peeling of the body with the smooth side of the stone and finish with a good oil or lotion.
Comes with a cork tray to keep the file on and enjoy the beauty of the stone in your bathroom.
This sandstone originates from Dalarna in central Sweden. The stone is 360 million years old and consists of silicon-bonded quartz. Sandstone is primarily used as building blocks, millstones, and grindstones due to its unusual abrasion resistance and long-lasting durability.
- Zero Waste
- Plastic Free
- Fair Trade