Goats Milk Soap Bar Lemongrass, Lime & Lemon Myrtle
Handcrafted Artisan Soap made in qld
A mild and creamy bar for a gentle and soothing cleanse.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. We use fresh goat’s milk from our neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for its anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- Cacao Butter, Castor, Coconut, Olive & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Lemongrass, Lime & Lemon Myrtle Essential Oils provide herbaceous and citrus aromas that lift the spirits
- Mineral colours provide the natural hue for this bar
Handmade in Ballandean, QLD
Bars weigh 110g
IngredientsSaponified oils (olive, coconut, shea butter, macadamia, cacao butter, castor oil), goat's milk, essential oils (lemongrass, eucalyptus peppermint gum, lime, lemon myrtle), french argiletz clay.
- Plastic Free
- Fair Trade
- Palm Oil Free
- Septic Safe
- Australian Made