A comforting flame-free way to scent your home
How to get the best out of your diffuser
- The more reeds you use, the stronger the scent. For small spaces, we reccomend starting with just a few reeds, and adding more as desired.
- To have a stronger scent in your space, turn your reeds over every few days, however note that the more you turn the reeds, the quicker the diffuser solution will evaporate. By turning over once a week, your diffuser scent could last up to 6 months.
- Placing your diffuser in a highly ventilated space, such as next to an open window, will cause your diffuser to evaporate faster than it usually would.
- Diffuser solution can cause damage to furniture, so we suggest gently turning your reeds over a safe surface, such as your sink, or if it drops on your furniture or textiles, wipe it down immediately.
- Diffuser solution is combustible, so please don’t sit next to burning flames or candles.
- Fair Trade
- Australian Made