Washpool Goat's Milk Soap Bar Lavender & Geranium
Handcrafted Artisan Soap made in qld
This Washpool Goats Milk Soap contains:
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. Washpool use fresh goat’s milk from their neighbours in their Goat’s Milk range.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for its anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- cacao Butter, Castor, Coconut, Olive & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Lavender & Geranium Essential Oils provide a sweet aroma and have a calming and grounding effect.
- Mineral colours provide the natural hue for this bar
The combination of fresh goats milk, oils, butters and essential oils results in a mild, creamy lather and you'll have peace of mind, knowing you're bathing with pure, natural ingredients.
Handmade in Balladean, QLD
Bars weigh 110g
IngredientsSaponified oils (olive, coconut, shea butter, macadamia, cacao butter, castor oil), goat's milk, essential oils (lavender, geranium, ylang ylang), madder root, Brazilian clay.
- Plastic Free
- Fair Trade
- Palm Oil Free
- Septic Safe
- Australian Made
Others Also Bought