Honeybee Beeswax Wrap Large X2
Made in Byron Bay
- A very versatile size for the kitchen use as a cheeses, sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, salad bowl cover, children's lunch wrap or to store herbs to keep them fresh for longer!
- Waste-free, reusable, non-toxic, sustainable storage.
- Wraps will last up to 12 months following our simple care steps.
- These beautiful wraps are all made in Byron Bay Australia.
- You will receive: 2 x Large Beeswax Food Wraps (35cm x 34cm)
Please note: You will receive a mixture of fabric designs as shown in the images. Designs may vary. If you have a preference for specific fabric, please make make a note at the checkout and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
How to use: Use the warmth of your hands to shape and mould your beeswax food wraps over food and dishes. Avoid heat, raw meats and seafood.
How to clean: Simply wipe over your beeswax food wrap with cool, soapy water. Sponge, rinse and hang to dry.
IngredientsAll Honeybee beeswax food wraps are made with 100% GOTs Certified organic cotton infused with a special blend of Australian beeswax, certified organic coconut oil, certified jojoba oil and natural tree gum products which have antibacterial properties.
- Zero Waste