We make it easy to take great care of your teeth and gums whilst caring for the environment with the new Grin Adults Biodegradable Dental Floss Picks!!
The floss thread is made from a luxurious, resilient material that doesn’t tear or shred easily and is naturally flavoured with mint oil. The corn-starch handle has a handy pick on the end to help reach those “hard to reach” spaces between teeth.
- Premium PTFE floss thread which is resistant from tearing/threading (a common issue with silk and PLA floss).
- Natural mint flavour no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Fluoride Free
- 100% biodegradable handle – Check with your local commercial composting or recycling programs to see if suitable
How to dispose of your floss picks
- Floss handle - The handle can be composted - commercial composting is recommended as they have the best conditions required for the cornstarch to breakdown quickly (usually within 3-6 months)
- Floss thread - Remove the floss from the handle and dispose of with your usual household rubbish (we suggest using scissors to snip it off)
- Packaging - The container and paper wrappers can be recycled with your curbside paper recycling