Level-up your skincare routine! Used in beauty rituals for thousands of years, Gua Sha’s have many benefits for your skin.
- tones & firms the skin
- reduces dark circles and puffiness under eyes
- increases blood flow
- assists in detoxification
- educes puffiness & inflammation
- brings a natural glow to your complexion
- tightens the skin and improves elasticity
- softens the skin
- promotes lymphatic drainage
Apply your favourite serum or moisturiser, then use light pressure to massage the Gua Sha across your face and neck. Ensure each area is passed over 4-5 times. We recommend using 2 to 3 times a week.
We recommend keeping your Gua Sha in the fridge to keep it super-cold—this is the ultimate trick for maximum de-puffing in the morning
Rose Quartz Crystal - The vibrations of Rose Quartz are known to nourish, heal and enhance the skin’s youthful radiance and beauty. Rose Quartz is connected to the heart center, and symbolises love and positive energy.
This product is...
- Fair Trade