Urthly Organics Tradie Soap Bar 100g
australian handcrafted soap
A palm oil free bar soap to exfoliate grease, dirt and grime. Made in Central Victoria, Australia with Eucalyptus, Orange and Tea Tree oils. Free from SLS, SLES, parabens, fluoride, titanium dioxide, glycols, fragrance and mineral oils. 100g.
- Made with love.
- Great for removing grease, grime and dirt while leaving your skin soft and clean.
- Contains Eucalyptus, Orange and Tea Tree oils, plus Rosemary, Aniseed, Cedarwood oil.
- Exfoliates using Australian Red Clay, Australian Black Magnatite, Australian ground coffee, white sand and Frankincense granules.
- Acquiring ingredients straight from the grower where possible.
- Produced in a sustainable environment.
- Made in Central Victoria, Australia.
- Australian macadamia oil.
- Certified organic hempseed grown in northern NSW.
- 100g. Each handcrafted product may differ slightly in appearance from the photos.
IngredientsSaponified coconut oil, olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, macadamia oil, rice bran oil, hempseed oil, orange, tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary, aniseed & cedarwood essential oils, coffee, frankincense and sand granules, Australian black and red clay
- Plastic Free
- Fair Trade
- Palm Oil Free
- Septic Safe
- Australian Made